Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday

One would assume that not ever getting out of one's pajamas would mean it'd be nearly impossible to have any sort of difficult day, right?
Wrong. 
I fell apart first thing this morning- just a complete train wreck. Once again, I'll leave out the gruesome details, but, as you might have noticed from my previous post, it was pretty bad.
We came to a conclusion, though, and decided we'd try to go through the VA to see about in vitro fertilization once I get out of the military. I don't want to wait five years to get around to something we want so badly, especially when it's something nobody can ever be truly or completely prepared for.
I'm not ready to return to treatment tomorrow, to deal with the week ahead or try to face the people I know I will have to. 
I just want a break from the "real world".

No comments:

Post a Comment